Why do you need a Data Strategy?
In today’s environment, data is the lifeblood of most organizations. It is estimated that 60 – 80% of an organization’s value is tied up in its data, the data needed to help improve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and data as a service for your customers and existing stakeholders. Metrics are no longer enough. In this new reality, you need a comprehensive data strategy to manage your data, its quality, and its security. Having a workforce that understands how data works, and a culture of personal and corporate data management, is a competitive advantage.
Our data experts use an Enterprise Data Management Framework to help you (a) grapple with the complexities of managing data generated and owned by your organization and (b) address the organizational change needed to be successful (Oversight + Execution).
What is an Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Framework?
Our EDM framework is a flexible set of facets that we adapt based on your organization’s level of maturity with data management. Our data experts assess your organization’s maturity level and then collaborate with you to identify strategic priorities and a path to mature your data management.
- Instituting your data – Fundamental activities to ensure your organization understands data is an asset that holds value.
- Designing your data – Activities that align business strategy and requirements for what data needs to be managed.
- Empowering and Maintaining your data – Activities to maximize the data flow—how data travels through your processes, systems, and organization.
- Utilizing and Enriching your data – Activities to make your organization more insight-driven and learning-oriented. Making your data findable and making search available to your workforce.
INCATech’s EDM Framework Capabilities
Our data experts can facilitate the following activities as part of the EDM Framework:
Find what you need, when you need it with Enterprise Search
Organizations often overlook or miscomprehend how to provide users with a single place to find critical information. We combine User-Centered Design, Search best practices, and future-leaning technologies like A.I. and Machine learning to improve your data’s findability, making it easy for you to:
- Manage a distributed workforce’s ability to find content across multiple data sources and platforms.
- Improve your workforce’s productivity by reducing the time to find relevant data (using best practices in metadata, taxonomy creation, and knowledge management).
- Empower your workforce to explore, understand, and discover new insights; and empower your business with semantic search capabilities by asking natural language questions.
For more information or questions contact us at Solutions@INCATech-corp.com.