January 2, 2018
INCATech is pleased to announce that William Chadsey will be joining our Board of Advisors. William Chadsey is a senior expert in national defense, homeland security, and intelligence with decades of experience as corporate officer, scientist, and business developer. He is nationally recognized in research and development of advanced technology for military systems and applications of technology to counterterrorism. He has held executive management positions in large and small companies, including CEO, COO, President, and Senior Vice President.
- SAIC (1972 – 2003), Sector Vice President, Deputy Director International Business
- SAIC Russia (1992-1999), Founder and President
- Technology Associates (TAIC) (2004 – 200), President and CEO
- DGI (Defense Group Inc) (2007–2016), Senior VP for Business Development
- Global Initiatives Group (GIG), logistics and operations support in high-risk areas for government and commercial client
- BioWarn LLC. Real-time, bio-electronic pathogen sensor
- Prospero Analytics LLC (2016 to present), Founder and Managing Partner
William Chadsey has developed, researched, and managed major systems and technology programs, including counterterrorism, homeland security, weapons of mass destruction, military systems survivability, civil infrastructure protection, nuclear weapons testing, directed energy weapons, CBRN sensor systems, international stability operations, high risk operations support, civil preparedness, terrorism risk assessment, transportations systems security, social media analytics, information operations, and intelligence analysis.
See Press Release